Our Career Clothing Closet was established by a group of dedicated volunteers to provide appropriate clothing for job interviews and on-the-job attire for clients of The Light House and other partnering organizations. We gratefully appreciate your support.
Dates/times for drop-off:
Please drop off clothing donations at our Career Closet Location
• First Saturday of the month from 9am-11am
Please be sure to review our current clothing needs below before coming in during one of our scheduled clothing donation times.
Items We Can Accept Must Be:
• Gently used or new
• Cleaned and pressed and neatly folded or on hangers
• Free of stains and tears
Items We Are Currently Accepting:
• Men's jeans
• Men's casual, long sleeve shirts
• Men's button down flannels
• Men's sweaters, hoodies, fleece
• Men's black dress pants
• Men's white button down shirts
• Men's socks – white or black
• Men's boots and sneakers
*Our biggest needs for men are size small items and pants with shorter inseams, as well as men’s larger size pants and jeans.
• Women's winter jackets size 2xl - 4xl
• Women's jeans – flared or skinny (no holes or distressed)
• Women’s long sleeve shirts/blouses
• Women’s sweaters, hoodies, fleece
• Women's winter dresses (sweater dresses)
• Women's black dress pants
• Women's white button down shirts
• Women's leggings and tights (new only)
• Women's underwear (new only)
• Women's socks
• Women's boots, sneakers, and flats
*Our biggest need for women is plus sized clothing.
Clothing Items We Cannot Accept:
Due to lack of storage/health codes
• Men's dress shirts, suits, and sport coats
• Women's suits, jackets/light coats
• Warm weather clothing
• Used underwear/socks
• Children’s/Baby Clothing
Thank you for your support and cooperation.