Our Career Clothing Closet was established by a group of dedicated volunteers to provide appropriate clothing for job interviews and on-the-job attire for clients of The Light House and other partnering organizations. We gratefully appreciate your support.
Dates/times for drop-off:
Please drop off clothing donations at our Career Closet Location
• Mondays and Wednesdays 10am-12pm (now through the end of June)
• First Saturday of the month from 9am-11am
Please be sure to review our current clothing needs below before coming in during one of our scheduled clothing donation times.
Items We Can Accept Must Be:
• Gently used or new
• Cleaned and pressed and neatly folded or on hangers
• Free of stains and tears
Items We Are Currently Accepting:
• Men's jeans
• Men's shorts
• Men's casual, short sleeve shirts
• Men's short sleeve button down shirts
• Men's underwear (new only)
• Men's boots and sneakers
• Women's jeans – flared or skinny (no holes of distressed)
• Women's shorts/skirts
• Women's short sleeve shirts/blouses
• Women's dresses (no long sleeve)
• Women's underwear (new only)
• Women's sneakers, flats, and heels (nothing over 4 inches)
*Our biggest need for women is plus sized clothing.
Clothing Items We Cannot Accept:
Due to lack of storage/health codes
• Men's dress shirts, suits, and sport coats
• Women's suits, jackets/light coats
• Cold weather clothing
• Children's/Baby clothing
Thank you for your support and cooperation.