Our Career Clothing Closet was established by a group of dedicated volunteers to provide appropriate clothing for job interviews and on-the-job attire for clients of The Light House and other partnering organizations. We gratefully appreciate you thinking of The Light House to donate your gently used professional/business attire.
Clothing Donation Announcement:
Our last monthly clothing drive will be this Saturday, June 3rd from 9:00am - 12:00pm. After this upcoming June 3rd clothing drive, we will have new procedures for donating clothes.
• Donations will be accepted during prescheduled hours throughout the week.
• The dates/times for June, July, and August will be posted on this page soon.
• The items we can accept changes throughout the year, and the items we can currently accept are listed below.
Please be sure to review our current clothing needs below before coming in during one of our scheduled clothing donation times.
Items We Can Accept Must Be:
• Gently used or new
• Cleaned and pressed and neatly folded or on hangers
• Free of stains and tears
Items We Are Currently Accepting:
Career skirts Summer Dresses
Bermuda shorts (work appropriate)
Jeans (no holes or tears)
Polo/short sleeve collared shirts
Shorts (denim, heavy cotton, etc.)
Clothing Items We Cannot Accept (due to lack of storage/health codes):
• Men's dress shirts, suits, and sport coats
• Women's suits, jackets/light coats
• Cold weather clothing
• Used underwear/socks
• Children’s/Baby Clothing
Thank you for your support and cooperation.