Get into the Thanksgiving spirit by donating a basket of food for families in-need. Please review the instructions below and sign-up to help ensure that all of our neighbors have enough food on their table during this season of giving. Thank you for your help and generosity!
Location: The Light House, 10 Hudson Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Drop-off Dates: Between November 15th at 8am and November 16th at 5pm
- Please drop-off items in a box or basket.
- All items listed below should fit into one basket or box.
- Please do not include industrial sized or glass items.
- All items should be sealed in their original packages.
- If you are donating a gift card, please place it in a separate envelope.
(Please include the following items)
- (1) Grocery Store Gift Card to purchase a Turkey and other perishable items (please do not place in the basket)
- (2) Canned Sweet Potatoes
- (2) Canned Green Beans
- (1) Boxed Mashed Potatoes
- (2) Boxed Macaroni and Cheese
- (1) Stuffing
- (1) Cornbread or Muffin Mix
- (1) Gravy Mix
- (2) Cranberry Sauce
- (1) Pancake Mix and Syrup
- (2) Brownie, Cake, or Cookie Mix
- Coffee, Tea, and/or Hot Chocolate
- (1) Apple Cider (Non-Refrigerated Plastic Bottles Only)
Thank you for supporting The Light House!